Eagle Express 1 (EX1)
Introducing the enhanced APL's Eagle Express 1 (EX1) service - now with new service rotation in the westbound and the deployment of U.S. President-named vessels
When it comes to service reliability, APL’s flagship EX1 remains the industry’s leading service* in the Trans-Pacific, connecting the key markets of North Asia and the U.S. West Coast with consistent on-time performance. The revised EX1 service rotation will ensure APL continues to deliver the service reliability that our customers have come to expect from us.
What’s more, drawing on APL’s 170-year strong heritage, EX1 is deployed on U.S. flagged vessels that are christened with former U.S. Presidents’ names.
Qingdao - Shanghai - Busan - Los Angeles - Oakland - Yokohama - Naha - Busan - Qingdao
- APL's flagship service with fast 14-day and 11-day transits from Shanghai and Busan to Los Angeles
- Cargo arrival at Los Angeles on Sundy with Monday local availability
- Fast 13-day transit from Los Angeles to Yokohama
- Dependable transits to inland destinations across North America with APL-dedicated trains
- The only dedicated service that offers day-definite inland rail service: Eagle REACH. Guaranteed, backed by a money-back guarantee
More information on APL's EX1 and the services it has to offer:
Click here to find out more about our Eagle Guaranteed service which also complements the Eagle Express (EX1) service.
Take flight today with the Eagle Express (EX1) service. Contact your local APL representatives today.
*EX1 Reliability Performance
According to SeaIntel Global Liner Performance data and among all direct services from the Yangtze River Delta (i.e. Shanghai and Ningbo) to Los Angeles/ Long Beach in December 2018, APL’s EX1 has the industry’s best on-time performance record.